Monday, December 5, 2011

THANKSGIVING 2011


too much turkey......triptifan takin effect



takin out the trash

Bronson is being accompanied by Hud, Rage, and Free

My favorite pics from Thanksgiving weekend



"My mom never lets me have this much sugar!"


"My mom always lets me have this much sugar!"

how much ice cream can you cram in your cheeks?

Ben is stoned, Lesha is drunk

Tage eatin play-dough
nice sweater

this is how Cole B. plays the butt game

Wendy breaking wind
Rad and Leila trying to get to the phone and coke, respectively
angry Mamba
Rad with a fruit loop. And some cereal

Jaguar born, Jaguar bred til the day I'm dead!

a rare moment when Homer has his shirt on and Latisha not breastfeeding

Wendy at the singles table

Lake and Hayden have turkey legs. Ben too.

"I must break you."

"I love Obama!"

"Mtn. Dew makes me happy."



"leave me alone! I'm cooking here! You're an __hole!"

Andy cuttin the bird

Kelly's version of Blue Steel

football at the park (Hayden and Cole fought each other after every play)


No comments:

Post a Comment