Here are some pics from the fun ranch. We missed the Normanas, Daianas, Texans, and Wendy. As you can see, we did not take many pics. We really need Swends around more often. Rowe went on his first 4-wheeling ride in the Ranger with Andy and his fam. Big-D and Mary were in their Ranger, and Tish and I were on a 4-wheeler without any jackets or rain gear. Ben's fam had just left, so they dodged a storm. We were up the mountain a little ways when we got caught in a crazy rain storm that literally came fast and furious. We rushed down the mountain as fast as we could, and the faster I went, the colder I was as the wind was blasting me. We were absolutely soaked from head-to-toe, except Rowe. He just chilled in his car seat and stayed dry, wondering what the commotion was all about.






No comments:
Post a Comment