


Ben, thank you for the in-depth analysis of meteorologists. It was both hilarious and informative. It planted some great ideas in my head. I think the 4 major, local news stations should a hold a live draft each year where they select their meteorologists. They can pick existing talent, or go for new up-and-comers. We will air it live, and you will be our version of Mel Kiper/Todd McShay. I would love to see your Big Board and analysis after each pick. We can also create a meteorologist fantasy league. I think Lynn Randolf would be a real good value pick in the fantasy draft. I view him as the top backup QB in the league. Often overlooked as a weekend and "fill-in" guy, but your team doesn't miss a beat while he's in there.
I am embarrassed to admit I had to look up Roland Steadham, but did recognize him as soon as I saw the picture. The similarities to the King are striking. I also noticed resemblance to one more person: Kyle Korver. For your convenience, I have attached a picture of each of the three triplets so you can see for yourselves.
Seriously who are you people!!!??? This family is so wierd!!!
ReplyDelete