Friday, May 6, 2011

THOUGHTS FOR MOM (GRANDMA)

"I miss you not coming to my house and me not going to yours. Thanks for being such a great Grandma. I love you." -Kenzie

"Thank you for coming to my soccer games. I miss seeing you at them. I'm going to score for you at my next game. I miss you. I love you." -Sedelle

"I please want you to go on another trip. Please go to your house and I want to see you and hug you. Are you still lost?" -Freeman

"Congratulations on your 36th mothers day in a row. I'm glad I have been there for all of them. I will miss you especially tomorrow when I'm at your house pulling weeds and painting. I've been extremely spoiled by you and really am thankful for all the love and concern you've always shown me even though I didn't deserve it. No offense to all the other moms but you're the best. I love you." -Ben

"You know, you can't just jackpot around and get better." -Jerry Sloan

"Thanks for being a good example and getting me to read my scriptures and taking us to classic and the train and having grandma sleepovers and you are the Jimmer of hair-cutting." -Lake

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." -Inigo Montoya

"phfff (snort)........eeeeaaaaawwwwwww (yawn)..........(licking sound)" -Bernie and Chester

"Dana, Thanks for being a great mother and example for me. I don't know how you did it working, cleaning, cooking, washing, volunteering to do everything and still manage to raise 6 pretty good kids. Where did you get all that energy? Thanks for making me always feel like one of your own daughters. We miss you and love you! P.S. I love my new sofas!" -Lesha

"Steve Young, Oh piss on them, Horny for president." -Norm


No comments:

Post a Comment