"I loved when you came to my soccer games. Happy Fathers Day. I love you." -Sedelle
"I miss Grandpa. I love you. I went to Daniel's birthday party. I miss Grandma. I love you." -Freeman
"I see more of you in Ben every day. I wish he would leave the room to pass gas like you do. Thank you for raising such a great son. Someone told me that our family will be blessed and our children will serve missions because of your example. Ooooohh! Chester just touched me with his freakin nose! Sick. Ben, you better not type that. Thanks. Love, Lesha." -Lesha
Doggy scoot on the rug. -Bernie
Small dingleberry that hopefully falls off outside. -Chester
"Happy Father's Day. If all the grandpa's were basketball players you'd be the Jimmer." -Lake
"Music, Jazz, 3-pointers, power naps, cereal, talking to people, BYU, cartoons, women, kids, Raiders, station wagons, family, mush, tamales, auctioneer song, Devin Durrant, ice cream, water fights, reading while eating, snow ball fights, honking while driving under a bridge, local left-leaning political leadership, throwing food in the air and attempting to catch it in my mouth, pig-latin, Chuck-E-Cheese on pinewood derby night, Dick Nourse and Bruce Lindsey are just some of the things that I enjoy that I can directly attribute to you being my Dad. I can't thank you enough for the positive impact you have had in my life. I love you." -Ben
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
"Sometimes that light at the end of a tunnel is a train." -Charles Barkely
No comments:
Post a Comment